Terms and Conditions
This Site is owned and operated by Global Platinum Securities, LLC, and all of its subsidiaries and affiliates. Global Platinum Securities, LLC may modify, suspend, discontinue, or restrict the use and availability of any portion of this Site at any time, without notice or liability. Your use of this Site may be monitored by Global Platinum Securities™, LLC and used for Global Platinum Securities™, LLC’s internal business purposes, without liability.
Limited License and Restrictions on Use
- Modify, copy, distribute, transmit, post, display, perform, reproduce, publish, broadcast, license, create derivative works from, transfer, sell, or exploit any reports, data, information, content, software, products, services, or other materials on, generated by or obtained from this Site, whether through links or otherwise (collectively, “Materials”);
- Redeliver any page, text, image, or Materials on this Site using “framing” or other technology;
- Engage in any conduct that could damage, disable, or overburden (i) this Site, (ii) any Materials or services provided through this Site, or (iii) any systems, networks, servers, or accounts related to this Site, including without limitation, using devices or software that provide repeated automated access to this Site, other than those made generally available by Global Platinum Securities™, LLC;
- Probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of any Materials, services, systems, networks, servers, or accounts related to this Site or attempt to gain unauthorized access to Materials, services, systems, networks, servers, or accounts connected or associated with this Site through hacking, password or data mining, or any other means of circumventing any access-limiting, user authentication or security device of any Materials, services, systems, networks, servers, or accounts related to this Site;
- Modify, copy, obscure, remove, or display Global Platinum Securities™, LLC’s name, logo, trademarks, text, notices, or images without Global Platinum Securities™, LLC’s express written permission. To obtain such permission, you may e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org; or
- Include the term “Global Platinum Securities, LLC,” or any Global Platinum Securities™, LLC trademark or executive’s name, or any variation of the foregoing, as a meta-tag, hidden textual element, or any other indicator that creates an impression of affiliation, sponsorship, or endorsement by Global Platinum Securities™, LLC.
You may not link to this Site unless you comply with these linking conditions (“Linking Conditions”). Global Platinum Securities™, LLC grants you a limited, revocable, nonexclusive right to create a hyperlink to this Site (“Link”), provided you comply at all times with the following conditions:
- The Link must resolve to Global Platinum Securities, LLC’s portal page at www.gps100.com, or to the appropriate one of Global Platinum Securities™, LLC’s homepages, unaltered in any way;
- The text of the Link must read either “Global Platinum Securities™, LLC,” “Global Platinum Securities,” “GPS,” “gps100.com,” or “www.gps100.com.” You may not use any Global Platinum Securities™, LLC logo or graphic, or any other Global Platinum Securities™, LLC trademark, as part of the Link without Global Platinum Securities™, LLC’s express written permission; and
- The Link and surrounding context on the linking site must not: (a) falsely represent or misrepresent any relationship between the linking site and Global Platinum Securities™, LLC, including suggestions of affiliation, endorsement, or sponsorship; (b) portray Global Platinum Securities™, LLC or its affiliates, or their products or services, in a false, misleading, derogatory, or otherwise offensive manner; or (c) deliver the Materials in a framed environment or alter the layout, content, look, or feel of the Site.
If you have created a Link that conforms to these Linking Conditions, then you also may include one or more Links to any internal or subsidiary page of this Site that is located one or several levels down from the homepages (known as “deep links”), provided, however, that all such deep links must be in close physical proximity to the Link that conforms to the Linking Conditions. You may not maintain numerous or pervasive Links to this Site.
Data, Information, and Content
The Materials on this Site are for information, education, and noncommercial purposes only. Although Global Platinum Securities, LLC may provide data, information, and content relating to investment approaches and opportunities to buy or sell securities and/or mutual funds, you should not construe any such information or other content available through this Site as legal or tax advice. You alone will bear the sole responsibility of evaluating the merits and risks associated with the use of any Materials on this Site before making any decisions based on such Materials. In exchange for using such Materials, you agree not to hold Global Platinum Securities™, LLC or its third-party information providers liable for any possible claim for damages arising from any decision you make based on the Materials made available to you through this Site. By providing access to other websites, neither Global Platinum Securities, LLC nor any of its affiliates is recommending the purchase or sale of the stock issued by any company, nor are they endorsing services provided by any website’s sponsoring organization.
Copyright Policy, Notice, and Claim Information
All Materials on this Site, whether separate or compiled, including, but not limited to, text, graphics, audio clips, logos, buttons, images, digital downloads, data compilations, software, icons, html code and xml code, as well as all copyright, patent, trademark, trade dress, and other rights therein, are owned or licensed by Global Platinum Securities™, LLC and its third-party information providers, and are protected by United States and international intellectual property laws.
The designated copyright agent can also be reached by e-mail at email@example.com.
If you have any other customer service questions or would like an alternative method of reaching us, please click Contact Us at the top of any webpage.
Trademarks and Patents
All trademarks appearing on this Site are the exclusive property of their respective owners. All Global Platinum Securities™, LLC graphics, logos, page headers, and service names are trademarks, service marks, or trade dress of Global Platinum Securities™, LLC. Nothing contained on this Site should be construed as granting any license or right in or to any trademarks, service marks, or trade dress of Global Platinum Securities™, LLC.
Because of the global nature of the Internet, you agree to comply with all local rules with respect to your account and your online conduct, including all laws, rules, codes, and regulations of the country in which you reside and the country from which you access this Site, including without limitation, all laws, rules, codes, regulations, decrees, acts, orders, directives, legislation, bills, and statutes pertaining to tax, contracts, intellectual property, securities, e-commerce, banking, technology, computers, fraud, and privacy. In addition, you agree to comply with all applicable laws, rules, codes, and regulations regarding the transmission of technical data exported from the United States.
Data and other materials appearing on this Site that are provided by third parties are believed by Global Platinum Securities™, LLC to be obtained from reliable sources, but Global Platinum Securities™, LLC cannot guarantee their accuracy, timeliness, completeness, or suitability for use. Global Platinum Securities™, LLC is not responsible for, and does not prepare, edit, or endorse, the content, advertising, products, or other materials on or available from any website owned or operated by a third party that is linked to this Site via hyperlink. The fact that Global Platinum Securities, LLC has provided a link to a third party’s website does not constitute an implicit or explicit endorsement, authorization, sponsorship, or affiliation by Global Platinum Securities™, LLC with respect to such website, its owners, providers, or services. You will use any such third-party content at your own risk.
Timeliness of Content
All content on this Site is presented only as of the date published or indicated, and may be superseded by subsequent market events or for other reasons. In addition, you are responsible for setting the cache settings on your browser to ensure you are receiving the most recent data.
Liability and Idemnity
Integration and Severability
- However, we make very limited use of these cookies. We don’t use them to pull data from your hard drive, to learn your e-mail address, or to view data in cookies created by other websites. We won’t share the information in our cookies or give others access to it-except to help us better serve your investment needs.
- When you visit our website, we may collect certain technical and navigational information, such as computer browser type, Internet protocol address, pages visited, and average time spent on our websites. This information may be used, for example, to alert you to software compatibility issues or to resolve technical or service problems, or it may be analyzed to improve our Web design and functionality and our ability to service you and your accounts.